January 16, 2009 § 1 Comment
This is from Jaime over at Sticky Feet Part Deux. Sounded like fun! Give it a try!!!
1. If you could be any dessert, what would you choose to be and why?
Hmmm…I would probably be Creme Brulee. I have a protective coating (emotionally) but am sweet most of the time. Once someone breaks through that, it’s all good….kinda like Creme Brulee. Oh, and I would make sure that I didn’t have any calories…
2. How is your life different than you thought it would be 10 years ago?
Wow! Ten years ago, my life changed so much and is so different than it is today. I left my job in CT and moved to PA. I didn’t know anyone. I found an apartment in a town that I had never heard of and moved there. (I am still here!!!) I found a job, I found a guy, I got pregnant the old fashioned way and thought that life was great. I then had a miscarriage, and the guy left, and the job ended….and all hell broke loose. Today, I am closer to fine. I am not whole and don’t know if I ever will or could be. I am blessed. Truly blessed. I should have been dead about a dozen times over the last ten years.
Would you change anything?
No. I am who I am because of the decisions and choices I made. Some of them dumb, some ill-advised, but they were all mine. If I changed something, I might not be where I am today.
3. Tell me about your favorite outfit. Be specific!
I have a pair of levis that I love. I bought them second hand…and believe it or not, they were made in Egypt of all places. They fit great and I feel good when I wear them. I have Uggs that I bought at Cost.co that I love. The hubby tells me that I really should wear something else once in while, but I love those boots. And my collection of tank tops/wife beaters. I love the freedom of a tank top. It is not too practical right now since it is freezing out, but when I work out, or if I am relaxing, you better believe, I am in a tank top.
4. List five things you love about your significant other.
He tolerates my “spoiled little princess” when she rears her head.
He loves being a Daddy and is completely committed to our family.
He gets along with my family (as quirky as they are).
He takes care of me. Almost spoils me. I get breakfast EVERY Sunday morning. What ever I want.
At night, we hold feet. You know, like holding hands, but we hold feet. No matter what. There is always some part of our bodies that are touching at night.
5. If the world was going to end tomorrow, what would you do today?
Run up a huge credit card bill…..no. I would get my family together and tell them how much I love them. If the end was near, I would just want to hold my babies and my hubby, and my mom, and my dad, and my sister…….
Follow these instructions:1. Leave me a comment saying “interview me”
2. I will respond my emailing you five questions. I get to pick the questions. Make sure I have access to your e-mail, or I will just leave a comment with the questions.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to your questions.
4. You will include this explanation and offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others ask to be interviewed, you will give them 5 questions.