It's Confession Time….
March 20, 2009 § 1 Comment
Here are the rules: Copy and paste the whole questionnaire and replace my answers with yours. You have to create a link for the blogger who tagged you. Pass to 4 other bloggers. Display the logo anywhere on your blog. Last, answer each question with the truth, and nothing but the TRUTH…this is a confession tag, you know.
1)What is your blogger name? Kari or Mothering My Miracle Multiples
2) When is your birthday? August 1st…turning 35 this year….yikes…..
3) How long have you been blogging? Since 2005. I wasn’t very good at the beginning and to be honest I don’t know why I even started. There are bits and pieces of our journey back at http://infertili-me.blogger.com and http://motheringmymiraclemultiples.blogger.com.
4) Who tagged you? Helene……and she makes me laugh….I just had to do it!
5 ) Tell me your 5 most favorite body parts: my body…..ummmmmmm my eyes, and my teeth….(spent enough money on them), my skin when it’s tan (not when it is freckled and pasty white like it is right now), my fingers (I have long fingers)….don’t have a 5th favorite…. on a man…well, that is a totally different animal…..hands, shoulders, butt, smile, eyes….that is so easy!
6) What do you wish most for your birthday? To lay in the pool all day and have perfect weather, not too hot, not too cool, not too humid…and then maybe sushi for dinner.
7) What color are your nails now? What…the stumpy things at the end of my fingers? Um….flesh colored……
8) Any depressing thoughts lately? Heck yeah….got an hour? Ummmm, my babies are 17 months old, I don’t know where the time has gone? I haven’t been to the gym since Thursday and that means when I go back tomorrow….It is going to H U R T. I feel like my hubby and I are just housemates sometimes.
9) What’s your next 1 month’s plan? Plan……you’d have to ask Daniel and Melissa about that…it is all up to them. Oh, I do have one highlight…..I getting a mamogram! Isn’t that terrific?
10) At what age did you have your 1st crush? Kindergarten, Andy Bridenbaker….he used to help me get my coat and hat on after school.
11) Did you attend any school reunion after you graduated till now? Yeah, in August of 2007 a few of us got together. It was a blast.
12) Have you ever passed gas in public and pretended you didn’t smell anything? Passed gas in public and pretended I didn’t smell anything – no; but every time I am in a card store or the card section of a store, someone is dropping some serious SBD’s (Silent but deadly).
Are you a clean freak? no. not even a little bit.
14) Which era do you wish you were born into? I think I was born at the right exact time….I don’t think I could’ve lived without the internet….and IVF.
15) Are you a vegetarian? I tried it for 6 months. Then I saw an ad on tv and had a crazy craving for steak……so, that was the end of that.
16) How many pillows do you sleep with at night? Two
17) Are you a light sleeper or an I-don’t-care-if-there’s-a-bomb-here sleeper? Before kids – I slept like a ROCK! Anytime, anyplace! After kids – I sleep like a mom, half-asleep, usually because the hubby is snoring over my ipod…..
18) Do you secretly wear comfortable granny panties when your man is not around? Secretly?! I don’t wear panties when my man is not around 🙂 tee hee hee
19) What is your ultimate dream job? I am living it…..I think…..
20) What is it your hubby does that annoys you the most? He cannot find the trashcan or recycling bin, or laundry hamper…..
21) What is your dream car? F250 super duty, crew cab, lots of chrome!!!
22) Do you easily wake up in the morning? Now I do. Don’t have much of a choice. If it isn’t the kids, its the hubby calling or the traffic on the street.
23) Do you like hairy men? Moderately hairy is okay. Hubby is not hairy at all.
24) How about goateed men? I like stubble, so yeah, goatees are okay with me. Due to job requirements, hubby is prohibited from growing one….
25) Which one would you prefer, 2 hour spa, 2 hour Thai Massage or 2 hour foot massage? Yes, thank you for asking. (sorry Helene….I just can’t top that answer)
26) Have you ever wished you had a different name other than your real name? Heck yeah….My name is Kari…not Carrie….Car….like you drive and then e. Truckee, Motorcyclee, airplanee, Kari.
What is the most extreme sport you have ever done? Paintball?….army basic training?
28) Do you prefer traveling in Europe or Asia? I love Europe…except for the French….
29) What is your favorite food? SUSHI or Mexican….it’s a toss up
30) What is the most embarrassing moment when you were out on a date? I puked at a bar, but I puked into an empty pint glass and was very neat about it….never mix wine and then have spaghetti, then drink rum and cokes…it’s bad….just really really bad..
So…..who to tag…….hmmmmmmmmmmmm……..I like the idea of making this a voluntary response….if you feel so compelled to do this, do it and link back to me……