Things that have happened today…
March 24, 2009 § 2 Comments
1) Daniel woke up with the “squirts” again, but there were also raisins in there, so that was kinda funny.
2) Daniel ate dog food. Our dogs take a mouthful of food and walk in the dining room to eat it. What can I say…I have very cultured fur babies. Daniel shares his animal crackers, so one of the dogs shared their kibble. It is pretty safe to say that the dogs enjoy their side of the trade more-so than Daniel.
3) I went to the gym! Wahoo! Finally feeling like I am not a slacker….
4) Took hubby his lunch…he goes to the dentist to complete the last of the $8K work tonight. He won’t be home until after the kids are in bed.
5) I went to walmart. I finally got some mum-mums….they are always out of stock.
6) A fat, stringy haired bitch lady backed her PT cruiser into my car. Thanks…
7) I talked to 2 insurance companies, walmart, and the Hill.town police….who I should have called in the first place.
8) Melissa ate dog food. She didn’t like it either.
9) The movers are at my parents house. My parents will be arriving tomorrow night. WAHOO-FRIGGIN-YIPPEE!
10) I am wiped.
And I get to bathe the kids tonight…..solo….so that should be fun……
Guinness….take me away…..