Five Questions Friday
May 21, 2010 §
I thought I would try something a little different today….and I was welcommed by Michelle at http://sweettattletales.blogspot.com/ on the Mom Blogger Club website. So I will play along…..Feel free to join in…..
1. Do you have an iPhone and, if so, how do you get apps and what are your favorites?
No, I have a droid. I love my droid. My droid goes everywhere with me….even the potty. I get aps from the apmarket…and my favorite is an addictive game called toss it. You have to toss a ball of paper into a trash can with a fan blowing. It is the simple things that make me smile.
2. What is your fondest memory of K-3rd grade?
By far, my teacher, Judi Mazziotti. I attended Bennett Park Montessori Center in Buffalo NY, which was a magnet charter school and I had Judy for first and second grades. I though she was the most beautiful woman in the world. She had long black hair, wore designer jeans and high heels, played the violin and spoke italian. She was at my wedding 5 years ago…..
3. What makes you cringe at the thought of touching?
Bugs. Anything that goes crunch under pressure. Things with exoskeletons. Oh….and slugs.
4. If you could have any celebrity show up on your doorstep who would it be and why?
David Boreanaz…..so I could attack him and then we could talk Philly sports.
5. What would you say is your best physical feature?
Well, before the twinkies….it would have been the old “rack”, but these days, it has to be my sense of humor. I can laugh at anyone or anything. And usually do……